Monday, December 28, 2015

Dedicated versus Shared Hosting

Dedicated versus Shared Hosting


Hasil gambar untuk Dedicated vs Shared Hosting



I have found shared hosting to work well for me, although some people recommend using dedicated hosting (which is typically far more expensive). Shared hosting places many domain names on the same IP address and same server, whereas dedicated servers allow you to place just your stuff on a server.

Search engines such as Google usually place spam penalties on domain names, not

IP addresses. Although it does happen, rarely does a hosting network get penalized. I believe the SearchKing network is one example where a whole hosting network got penalized, but this is extremely rare.


If you are going to be making major investments into the web, then it may be worth it to buy a reliable dedicated server. Off the start, I could not afford one so I used shared hosting. As my business model progressed, and my traffic increased, I later bought a dedicated host for SEOBook.com. Most of my other sites are still hosted on shared hosting accounts.

0 comments:

Facebook  Google+ Instagram Linkedin

Featured Post

Common Keyword Problems

PageRank Checker